Do you need to recharge your spiritual batteries? A Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe is the place to do it. We welcome all and strive to love all with true agape love.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Prayer Requests

It's Sunday, you know the routine. Enjoy the Funnies. God bless you and yours.



There is no MORE to this post.

2 comments:

  1. LOL That sooo made sense to me. *hugs you* Thank you, Shalene, I needed that chuckle today. I have been reading, but I haven't been terribly talkative. It has been a trying week, but your blog has been a constant source of encouragement and understanding in an ocean of madness. I just wanted you to know I'm still here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vixious, I did notice that you weren't overly talkative lately. :) That's alright though. Not everyone is as talkative as I am.... In fact, very few are, I'm sure. I've been reading yours too, which is really how I knew you weren't overly talkative lately... I'll be praying for you, that whatever is trying your spirit will be overcome by the Spirit. *hugs you* In Him

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!! You and your comments are much appreciated!! Blessings to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive