Do you need to recharge your spiritual batteries? A Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe is the place to do it. We welcome all and strive to love all with true agape love.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What If You're Wrong?

4 comments:

  1. WOW, that's got to wake up a non- believer. Powerful. Thanks babe, more ammo for my war against the deceiver at work. Love you!!!!
    Very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babe, glad you liked that. I'm surprised you haven't heard that song before, though, since I have this CD and used to play it all the time. This song is by Nichole Nordeman, and it was one of the first Christian music CDs I ever bought. :) I love you! Glad this helps you witness at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, this song brought a little tear to my eyes. It's simply lovely and touching.

    I've never heard of Nichole Nordeman but I'm so going to check out her songs from now on if this one is any indication of her talent.

    God bless you, Shalene, and Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sicarii, Yes all of her songs are simply beautiful. I like the song Brave too. Those are two of my favorites. A video for that song is available in the menu portion at the end of this one, too, if you wanted to listen to it, and read along with the words. (It's the pink one.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!! You and your comments are much appreciated!! Blessings to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive