Do you need to recharge your spiritual batteries? A Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe is the place to do it. We welcome all and strive to love all with true agape love.

Friday, November 16, 2007

My 200th Post- A Smile From God


This was too cool, not to share, for my 200th post. Look, it's a smile from God. Blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! That's an amazing picture.

    Congratulations on your 200th post! It sure has been a long time when you look back, eh? Sometimes when I read my older posts, I go "huh? I wrote that?!", lol!

    I'm just 18 away from my own 200th; go, me!

    God bless, and Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you!! Hope you plan to celebrate with a cool pic too. :) Just kidding. Let me know when you get there. Maybe I'll send a cool pic to you. :) Blessings and Shalom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!! You and your comments are much appreciated!! Blessings to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive