Do you need to recharge your spiritual batteries? A Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe is the place to do it. We welcome all and strive to love all with true agape love.

Monday, November 17, 2025

Great Expectations

It is with a joy filled heart that I tell you that we are expecting again! This time around, so far, everything looks good. We are due Thanksgiving Day (Nov 26 for those that don't live in the US.) We covet your prayers over this child and my health as well. We are doing wonderfully as a couple and as a family. In fact, just last night I was thinking how blessed I am, as I was videotaping some of my children in the evening. I'll share the video with you. Hope it makes you laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!! You and your comments are much appreciated!! Blessings to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive